Date de naissance 5.8.1940 à Ludwigsburg, Baden-Württemberg, Allemagne
Links www.melosmusik.de (Allemand)
Sig(g)i Schwab, real name Siegfried,(* August 5. 1940 ) in Ludwigshafen is an outstanding German guitar player and teacher, having performed on more than 15000 recordings for film, television, and as an accompanist to various artists. He plays in a wide variety of styles, including baroque and jazz. Schwab played in German groupes like Et Cetera, Embryo and with Ramesh Shotham.In 1980 Schwab played with Chris Hinze at the 5. North Sea Jazz Festival.
- Et Cetera with Wolfgang Dauner (p), Eberhard Weber (b), Fred Braceful, Roland Wittig (dr)
- Embryo with Christian Burchard (dr-perc), Mal Waldron (p), Dave King (b)
- Diabelli Trio with Willy Freivogel (fl),Enrique Santiago (vla)
- Guitarissimo with Peter Horton (g)
- Percussion Academia with Freddie Santiago and Guillermo Marchena (dr- perc)
- Percussion Project with Ramesh Shotham and Andreas Keller (dr- perc)
- Mandala duo with Ramesh Shotham
- The Fabulous Guitar (1967)
- Et Cetera (1970)
- Father,Son and Holy Ghosts (1972)
- Continental Experience with George Shearing (1975)
- Bali-Agung (1975) with Eberhard Schoener
- Meditations (1979)
- Live at the Northsea Jazz Festival (1980) with Chris Hinze
- Wiener Serenade with Diabelli Trio (1981)
- Silversand (1985)
- Meditations 2 (1986)
- Mandala (1995)
- Session 2000 (2000)
- On Stage (2009)
- Guitarissimo: Sigi Schwab. Bayerischer Rundfunk (2005-02-10). Archived from the original on 2007-09-29. Retrieved on 2007-05-02.
- Meditative Gitarrenströme: Sigi Schwabs Indian Untermalung of a Hessian reading in Oppenheim, Allgemeine Zeitung, 2004-07-24. URL accessed on 2007-05-21.
- Jazz ist nicht gleich Jazz, Oberberg Aktuell, 2001-05-24. URL accessed on 2007-05-21.