born on 13/1/1946 in Olean, NY, United States
Bill Easley plays alto, tenor and the flute, and the clarinet. He worked with George Benson in the late 60s Isaac Hayes in the 70s. Attended Memphis State University in the 70s. He also did sessions at Stax. Easley moved back to New York in 1980and has recorded sessions for Sunnyside and Milestone. He's played with Sir Roland Hanna, Jimmy McGriff, Jimmy Smith, Ruth Brown, James Williams, Bill Mobley, Mulgrew Miller, Grady Tate, George Caldwell, Victor Gaskin, and Billy Higgins among others.
- Business Man's Bounce (2007, 18th & Vine Records)
- Easley Said (1997, Evidence Records)
- First Call (1990, Milestone Records)
- Wind Inventions (1986, Sunnyside Records)
- Official Site
- Bill Easley at allmusic.com