born on 1/1/1953
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
Robert Sadin is an American jazz musician, conductor, arranger, composer and producer. He was conductor of the Lincoln Center Jazz Orchestra.
- Herbie Hancock Gershwin's World
- Kathleen Battle Many Stars
- Art of Love: Music of Machaut
- Dekel Bor - "Emuna" (leaps of faith)
- Jazz times, 35, 1-5 p82 2005 "... by Robert Sadin (whose long list of critical and popular accomplishments includes Wayne Shorter's Alegrid), "
- Jet - 1999 3 15 "ENTERTAINMENT A Herbie Hancock and Robert Sadin congratulate each other on winning Best Jazz Instrumental Performance, Individual or Group, for Gershwin's World. Hancock also won Best Instrumental Arrangement Accompanying ...
- Jet (magazine) 89 5 Kathleen Battle: Opera Diva Sings Jazz Style on 'So Many Stars' Album - 1995 12 11 p24 "Robert Sadin, co-producer of So Many Stars along with Ms. Battle, was influential in her decision to branch in a ... "I'm actually very proud of the work that Robert Sadin did on this album-everyone involved-but I think Bob was the one that led to .."
This page was last modified 13.01.2019 09:43:16