born on 27/1/1968 in Bristol, South West England, United Kingdom
Alias Adrian Nicholas Matthew Thaws
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
Tricky may refer to:
- Tricky (musician), an English rapper and trip hop musician.
- Tricky (TV series), a Saturday morning ITV children's television series
- Tricky TV, an ITV children's television magic series
- SSX Tricky, the second game in the SSX series
- Tricky Nichols (1850-1897), American baseball pitcher
- Christopher Stewart (music producer) (born 1974), nicknamed Tricky
- Tricky, a character in Star Fox Adventures
- Trick (disambiguation)
- "Tricky, Tricky", a song by Lou Bega
- "It's Tricky", a song by Run-D.M.C
This page was last modified 20.04.2014 22:09:33