Links www.gregwells.net (English)
Greg Wells is a multiple Grammy nominated musician, record producer and songwriter  based in Los Angeles. Wells has songs on over 85 million units sold. He has produced and written with Adele, Rufus Wainwright, Twenty One Pilots, Theophilus London, Mayer Hawthorne, Katy Perry, Kid Cudi, Weezer, The All American Rejects, LostAlone, Pink, OneRepublic, Mika, Kelly Clarkson, Pharrell Williams, Otep, Deftones, Aerosmith, Burt Bacharach, Jessie Baylin, Creeper Lagoon, Celine Dion, Crash Test Dummies, Ozzy Osbourne, Elton John, Jars of Clay, and the Count Basie Orchestra. Wells grew up in Peterborough, Ontario, Canada, studied piano, pipe organ, orchestral percussion and music theory at Toronto's Royal Conservatory of Music and attended the Humber College Jazz Music Program in Toronto on drums, piano, and guitar. He is married to songwriter Nina Woodford.
- "One and Only" on Adele's worldwide #1 Grammy winning Album Of The Year, 21. Over 25 million units sold.
- produced #1 US Top 40 single "Waking Up in Vegas", produced/co-wrote with Perry "Ur So Gay", produced/co-wrote the standout ballad "Not Like The Movies" performed live by Katy and Greg at the 2011 Grammy Awards. On 2013's Prism album, Wells produced/co-wrote By The Grace of God and "Choose Your Battles".
- produced worldwide #1 hit "Apologize". Wells produced the Timbaland remix and the OneRepublic original version, making it one of the most successful selling and charting songs of the decade. "Apologize" has sold in excess of 10 million singles worldwide & stayed at #1 for eight consecutive weeks on Billboard's Pop 100. "Apologize" is now the second-highest legally downloaded song in US digital history. "Apologize" is number 50 on the definitive list of Billboard's Hot 100 All-Time Songs from the chart's first 50 years, August 1958 through July 2008; achieving this status after spending 25 consecutive weeks in the top 10.
- produced and mixed international #1 smash "Grace Kelly" which stayed at #1 in UK for 7 weeks. Mika's debut album Life in Cartoon Motion sold 6 million units.
- Billboard.com delivers Music Chart Coverage- Find Digital Music Charts
- Greg Wells Website
- Wells interviewed in Electronic Musician Magazine, Dec 2011
- Wells interviewed in American Songwriter, Nov 2011
- Wells interviewed in NY Times article
- Interview, HitQuarters Feb 2009