born on 30/9/1968 in New York City, NY, United States
Antonio Hart (born September 30, 1968 in Baltimore, Maryland) is a jazz alto saxophonist. He attended the Baltimore School for the Arts, studied with Andy McGhee at Berklee College of Music, and has a master's degree from Queens College, City University of New York. His initial training was classical, but he switched to jazz in college. He gained recognition for his work with Roy Hargrove.
Hart is currently serving as a full-time professor of jazz studies in Aaron Copland School of Music at Queens College City University of New York.
Hart is a member of Alpha Phi Alpha fraternity 
Hart plays a Yanagisawa alto saxophone.
- 1991: For The First Time (Novus Records)
- 1992: Don't You Know That I Care with Gary Bartz
- 1993: For Cannonball and Woody
- 1994: Tokyo Sessions with Roy Hargrove
- 1995: It's All Good (Novus Records)
- 1996: Here I Stand (GRP Records)
- 1996: Alto Summit with Phil Woods, Vincent Herring, Reuben Rogers
- 2001: Ama Tu Sonrisa (Enja Records)
- 2004: "All We Need"
With Dizzy Gillespie
- Bird Songs: The Final Recordings (Telarc, 1992)
- To Bird with Love (Telarc, 1992)
With Roy Hargrove
- Diamond in the Rough (1989)
With Dave Holland
- What Goes Around (2002)
- Pathways (2011)
With McCoy Tyner
- Prelude and Sonata (1995)
With Dee Dee Bridgewater
- This Is New (2002)
- Down Beat Artists Profile
- [Antonio Hart at All Music Guide All Music]
- Famous Eta Pi